Monday, July 12, 2004

We’re off like a herd of turtles…
Got up and weighed in, walked Boojie and then worked out: 20 minutes of aerobics (dancing/walking-in-place) and another 15 of strength training with my free weights and ab crunches and various other exercises. I weigh 153 pounds. Not quite the most I ever weighed but only about 4 pounds off. That was just about 2 months or so ago and I think it was mostly due to a lot of drinking over the weekend and retaining it all. My ultimate goal is 130/135 but my immediate goal is 140 and I might even be happy to stay there. So I guess we’re looking at wanting to loose close to the same amount. My goal for exercise is 30-45 minutes of aerobic exercise at least 5 days a week and strength training 2 or 3 days a week. I am also wearing my pedometer all day starting today to try to attain those 10,000 steps a day. I couldn’t get the darn thing to reset this morning before my walk and workout so I will be content with a few steps less for today.
I also took my measurements and will record them here for prosperity LOL
Neck 14
Bust 42
Waist 35
Hips 40
Arms 13/13
Thighs 22/22
I made an omelet with crab and LF cream cheese for BF. Wasn’t that hungry so gave about a quarter of it to Boojie. I’ve already managed to drink 4 glasses of water. My daily goal is 10 to 12 8oz glasses a day. So here goes the peeing. My first 3 or 4 lbs will mostly be from the additional water probably. For lunch I will fix a romaine salad with tuna and tomatoes and either Caesar or Italian dressing. I haven’t decided on dinner yet but probably a chicken breast and some broccoli and cauliflower and/or a Greek salad. I need to go to the store today and get some ricotta and some yoghurt. On Atkins you couldn’t have those during phase one. Wondering, do you think I can have my homemade smoothie in phase one? I make it with soy protein powder, water, natural peanut butter and flax seed. It’s one of my favorite breakfasts.
You said it takes a while to get your grub ready for the day. So, do you pack a lunch? What do you usually eat?
Oh, yeah, I lurked at the Prevention SB forum for a week or so. I will try to jump in there and introduce myself soon. Also I am gonna start using my blog to journal this diet. AAMOF I think I will copy this letter to it. You can check my blog out at http://www.debideaux.com/blog1.html Looking for this I just realized that my tagboard isn’t working. Bummer. I’ll hafta find the time to fix it now.
Well, love ya much and “Boot in the Butt” right back atcha! Debi

No comments: