Friday, July 16, 2004

Didn't blog last night cuz the internet went down. Let's see if I can remember it all...
Got in 11,000 steps by the end of the day! Woohoo! Helps to go to Wally World if'n I need a few extra steps. Today I got 13,894. Actually a little more cuz the ped fell off sometime during the lunch rush and I don't really know how long before I noticed it gone. Gosh, coulda been a long time. 'Course, when I wore it last winter I was averaging about 7 miles a day at work.
I'm still not feeling too well so I can't take credit for not drinking and staying on the diet. I had a bowl of Gumbo for lunch (a mistake), had to pick the rice out and after a few bites I didn't want it anymore. For dinner I made a Greek salad with shrimp and crabmeat and bc dressing. Had a piece of string cheese for a late night snack. The thought of alcohol is still turning my stomach. I don't exactly wanna stay sick but it sure would help if I can get through tomorrow without drinking, it'll be easy to avoid drinking the rest of the week.

No comments: