Thursday, July 15, 2004

One day off

Was sick yesterday. Sore throat, sinus's, achy, etc. No exercise except for Boojie's walk. Spent most of the day in bed. Didn't eat much. A piece of beef sausage w/ mustard and a slice of ham that I gave to Boojie after a coupla bites. Feeling much better this morning. Still have the sinus and sore throat but not as bad. I can live with this.

I did 30 minutes aerobics and 15 minutes strength exercises this morning. I now have 3500 steps in. I forgot to put on pedometer till after Boojie's walk so that's closer to 4500. Just a little short of what I had on Tuesday after my workout. By the end of the day on Tuesday I only had about 8,000 steps in. I guess that means I'm gonna hafta add 2,000 steps to my morning workout. I think I will wait on that. I'm just barely getting the to the end of that 30 minutes. I don't want to strain myself or make too hard a goal for myself.

No comments: